At Carter Hospitality, the health and safety of our guests and employees is our primary focus. With that in mind, we established the Carter Care program with enhanced safety procedures as we begin to re-open our properties. We will continue to closely monitor government policy changes, Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines, government mandates and public health advancements to make changes as needed.
CLEANLINESS, PHYSICAL DISTANCING AND SAFETY
Carter Hospitality will continue our best-in-class cleanliness and safety practices to help create a safe and clean environment including:
- Request all guests to adhere to six-feet physical distancing and wear face coverings in public areas.
- Appropriate signage displayed throughout each resort pointing to hand sanitizing stations.
- Guestrooms left vacant for a period of time between guest arrivals.
- Industry leading cleaning and sanitizing protocols to be used to clean guestrooms with particular attention paid to high-touch items including television remote controls, toilet seats and handles, door and furniture handles, water faucet handles, nightstands, telephones, in-room control panels, light switches, temperature control panels, alarm clocks, luggage racks and flooring.
- All bed linen and laundry will be changed after each guest departure and continue to be washed at a high temperature and in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Emphasize outdoor terraces and gardens for dining and wine tasting with reduced capacities in restaurants and tasting rooms to allow for physical distancing.
- Offer single use and digital menus in restaurants and tasting rooms, as well as online pre-ordering and notification of when a table is ready.
- Public area furniture rearranged in accordance of physical distancing.
- Continual sanitization and ongoing physical distancing monitoring in all public spaces.
- Ongoing encouragement of hand washing.
- Daily staff temperature checks prior to every shift, with many required to wear protective gear at all times.
We realize this continues to be an uncertain time, so we have instituted a free cancellation or change program in which guests can cancel with no fees up until 24 hours prior to their stay. Guests should visit each property’s website for more details.